11/3/10

What will be my life like 20 years?

In 20 years, I think I will be a good person, and a good-looking man. I will be a very tall man, with brown eyes and blond hair. I will be thin, and with very big feet. I will live in a very little house, I won't be too rich to live in a big house, bacause the life in the future will be so difficult I think.I will live with my family, my wife and my two sons. We will have a cat, her name will be Pepi.
In twenty years, I will have a job. It won't be a very good job because I won't win much money.
It won't be a good job, but I will love it. I will be a drawer, a painter and a illustrater. I will love it, and I will work in an office with a lot of pepople. We will draw for television programmes, magazines... I will paint graffiti for shops or in private homes, to the people in the city. They will ask me that I paint her garage walls. I will study " Belles arts ", and I will teach to my sons how to draw and paint.
In the future I will have a lot of hobbies. In my free time, I will go to paint with my two sons, in a legal wall. I will also drive very fast with my car in a good road, cause I love speed.
I will go to a lot of places with my family. I think I will smoke, but no very much however I will play football with C.E Berga. I think I will be a happy person, but I won't be a rich person. The money isn't all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario