28/3/10

My favourite English song

My favourite English song is called Beautiful.
The singer of this song is Eminem. His true name is Marshall Bruce Mathers, and his stage name coms from the union of its initial M&M.
He was born on the 17th of October in 1972. He is one of the most popular rap musicians in the world. He only sings rap, and I love this music style.
The song speaks about Eminem's life. The lyrics say that he is so sad, and he doesn't know how to be happy.
The lyrics say that we must put in the place of other people to know how they feel too.
In the videoclip appears him walking in a destroyed church. He finds a lot of dark people, and he sings for them. Then, he see three little boys and a machine is destroying the field of baseball. They are sad because they can't play in it.
In my opinion, this is a perfect song, and I like the singer and the lyrics. I don't like the videoclip because I think it isn't connected to the lyrics.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario