13/12/10

Composition about a sport event

On the 12th of July, Spain became champion of the world. It was a hot Sunday and I was in my sofa when I turned on the TV to watch the football match, Spain versus Netherlands. The match was so exciting but a little dirty because Robben's team was commiting fouls all the time.
Spain played very well, creating chances of goal all the time but the match finished 0-0 so they had to play extra-time.
The minute 116 of the match arrived the victory's goal for Spain.
Andrés Iniesta scored the expected goal to give the victory for Spain.
I was very happy and while I was screaming: Goaaaaaaaaal! I heard a lot of firecrackers in the street.
That night was very special for all Spanish people. Now we can say we are champions of the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario