4/6/10

Final reflection 2009-10

I'am Nil and I'm going to talk about a final reflection. The activity I liked most was make the blog, because we could make a lot of activities, and I enjoyed a lot doing the recipe for example.
I think the oral presentation was very difficult because we has a little time to do it, and it's difficult to speak English in front of everybody. I think the personal presentation was easy because isn't difficult to write about yourself. The rest of activities were fun. I liked a lot, when we watched a film, but I don't liked when we read the Canterville Ghost because I don't liked the book.
I didn't read from my notes, but I was very nervous and I didn't use the good vocabulary, and I didn't pronounce good all the words. I think my blog presentation, is very well-designes, and has got photos, but there isn't a lot of words. I have learn't a lot of things, how the other years, but I need to improve my pronuntation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario