13/11/09

Halloween Composition

It was a dark and stormy night when I left my house. I walked around the street 1 hour, and finally, I arrived in my goal. I was in a very big house, dark and horror. I entered in it, and I saw a Pumkin on the floor. The pumkin said to me:
-You can't stay here. This place is very dangerous.
I didn't listen to the pumpkin, I continued to find my goal.
I was a journalist, and my friends said to me that in that house, a vampire lived. I wanted to take a picture of him. It was very dangerous, but I thought: I'll be rich if I take this picture!
That house was horrible, there were mummie, spieders and another criatures.
Finally, I arrived in a room. I opened the door, and there was a vampire inside the room.
Quikly, I took the camera, and I took the picture.
The vampires can't see light, and the flash of the camera killed him. I was rich, but, every year at halloween a vampire walks in my house...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario