11/10/09

Something about my self


Hi!, my name is Nil. I'm 14 years old. I live in Berga with my brother, my mother and my father. I live in la Valldan nº29. I'm tall and thin and I have brown eyes.

My brother is 11 years old, and still goes to school.

He is tall and thin, and have brown eyes.

I think I'm a good person, but a little shy.


Every Tuesday and Thursday, I play football with C.F Berga. Every Saturday, we play a football match.

Every Thursday before going to play football, I play the guitar. The other days, I do my homework and I play with my computer. I do this things every day in the evening, the rest of the day I go to the high school.


I have many hobbies. In my free time, I play football, I make graffitis, I play with the computer and I play the guitar.

The most important for me is football. It is my favorite sport and I love it.

I love graffitis too. I think is an art, and I don't understend the people that think it's a delict.

1 comentario: